[Close]
Photobucket
W E L C O M E


Monday, September 6, 2010

[[A]]

New layout.
means the new beginning of life.
Its Independence Day, remember?

I shall be independent. Too.
I am independent.
But will be more.

I'm losing this for a very long time.
Gara-gara salah jalan pilih.
Mungkin.

I like the way I was.
Mcm kwn sorg tu ckp.
I don't like to be cheerful.
Uplifting? No.

I prefer black.
Actually.
Some-thing or Some-one
had made me stray too far.

I was heartbroken.
yet strong enough to mend it myself.
to gather self back to whole.

I like being heartbroken, indeed.
Crying for hours.
Talking to BFF.
That makes me even stronger.
I love tears.
But they hardly keep me company diz tyms.

I hope they will be.
With me again.
Sumdays.
Do come back.
Please.


Photobucket

[[Walking Alone On This Endless Road]]*|8:42 AM|


.sincerity is often misjudged by the Green Eyed Monster.
Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket








[[*Wish I had Amnesia*]]

|September 2010|November 2010|December 2010






Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket