[Close]
Photobucket
W E L C O M E


Monday, September 6, 2010

[[C]]

Aeonian.
Awhile.

both give benefits.
its juz long or short term.
paths are there.
power in hands.

WISE.
be wise.

if i choose eternal,
will u wait for me?
I know.
You will always will.

Give us sometimes dear
for we learned from past;
the deplorable past,
and we need to wake
upon the acrimonious bits.

I shall wait
I shall see
Whether my future's off the blue sky
or the land, or the wild blue sea.

I know not of your presence.
Hopes shall be lightened--said The Wise.
But i cannot lay on hopes, they bear;
too much sickness, and
too much fear.

I've chosen The Everlasting.
Moving on.



Photobucket

[[Walking Alone On This Endless Road]]*|1:48 PM|


.sincerity is often misjudged by the Green Eyed Monster.
Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket








[[*Wish I had Amnesia*]]

|September 2010|November 2010|December 2010






Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket