[Close]
Photobucket
W E L C O M E


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

[[E]]

The pirate and its parrot
They shall be grateful enough
Cuz at least,
they're in the same boat.

Sharing the same desires.
Facing the same challenges.
And they usually stick together.

But me.

I was on the train
while he was on the plane.
with Different journeys.
Different routes.
Different goals.

He wouldn't be going down
for he soar through the Sky.
and I wasn't with him.
He wouldn't understand
the chaos on Earth,
for he knew only of the strong wind.
And the bad weather.

But i.
somehow did learn few of the wind,
of the tough weather,
for the Earth still could taste them.
I Learn,
because I dream of the barely tangible sky.

I never learn,
about the life-threatening wave,
the mysterious chest upon the sea bed,
or the Flying Dutchman,
as he was never on the ocean.

The Sky is just too high to look upon the Earth,
but Earth, 
seems to always consider 
the presence of the unreachable Sky.



Photobucket

[[Walking Alone On This Endless Road]]*|3:27 PM|


.sincerity is often misjudged by the Green Eyed Monster.
Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket








[[*Wish I had Amnesia*]]

|September 2010|November 2010|December 2010






Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket