[Close]
Photobucket
W E L C O M E


Monday, November 15, 2010

[[J]]

Taking two days to find
another layout that not suh suited my taste.
The least i cud do is this.
Almost 24 hours of working.
This is what i got.

I've decided to do so,
since somebdy did tell me
that there was smthng wrong wit ma playlist.
Hope it is working on just fine.
To you that told me,
a bunch of thanks.

I dont mind leaving my blog
with no current posts.
But the idea of letting the whole thing mess
is just not me.
I might as well put things back to places
or make my blog private.

Btw,
dont simply judge the webmistress
by her blog.
or even trying to judge the blog by
its webmistress.
We just complement each other.

Another thing, again, 
my blog might not be attractive  as others.
I dont have anything interesting to write about
and to share to the whole world.
This blog also does not represent 100% 
reality of the owner.

and Im sorry that i might not please
all of you with words or pictures in this site.

So long.
and Goodnight.
-MCR-



Photobucket

[[Walking Alone On This Endless Road]]*|10:20 PM|


.sincerity is often misjudged by the Green Eyed Monster.
Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket








[[*Wish I had Amnesia*]]

|September 2010|November 2010|December 2010






Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket